1. The Judges Are Looking For Real Results! They are looking for the biggest transformation. The most important thing that the judges are looking for is a total transformation. This could be weight loss, it could be muscle toning, it could be before and after photos. Since each person is so different, judges look for overall transformation in people achieving their best body. Your pictures will account for approximately 50% of your score, so be sure they are top notch! Progress pictures are required at the end of each calendar month. If your 90 day journey ends more than 30 days away from the end of a quarterly qualifying period (January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, October 1st) then maintenance photos are required to be eligible for consideration as a quarterly finalist.
Tips for your progress photos:
1. Make sure you have good lighting.
2. Be cognizant of your background and other things that could detract from your photo.
3. Have someone help you take your photos.
*Results vary as each person’s body and circumstance is different. Results are not promised or guaranteed. Consult with your physician prior to participation.
2. The Judges Are Looking For A Great Story! They are looking for participants who share a great story in their 250-500 word transformation story. Your 250-500 word transformation story (due at the end of your 90 days, not monthly) will account for approximately 50% of your score.
3. The Judges Are Looking At Social Media Activity. To be eligible to win, you must post on social media using the hashtag #BestBodyChallenge or #90DayBestBodyChallenge at least once a week.
Note About Social Media Best Practices: We are looking for quality posts, so don't spam links or your posts in groups or social media places where they may not be welcome. Post and promote the challenge in tactful ways. If you are going to post in a group, a best practice would be to ask the group admin if it is ok to post in their group. Spamming about the challenge will backfire, and will defeat the purpose of helping people achieve optimal health and their best body.
4. Referring Friends. For each friend who participates and joins you in the Best Body Challenge, you will get an extra entries for prizes! As people register, the system will also ask them to name who invited them to the challenge, so make sure to tell them to put your name down!